A word from your sponsor
As always, that would be me.
I realized I hadn’t posted one of those “where I am on the Internet posts” for quite a while. So here are all my addresses for more information about books and stuff.
- My Other Blog: Malcolm’s Round Table
- Website: Conjure Woman’s Cat
- Twitter: MalcolmCampbell
- Facebook Author’s Page: Star Gazer
- Publisher: Thomas-Jacob LLC
- Additional Publisher: Vanilla Heart Publishing
- Amazon Author’s Page: Malcolm R. Campbell
- Favorite Blog: Myth and Moor (Terri Windling’s Blog)
- Favorite Myth and Hero’s Journey Site: Joseph Campbell Foundation
- Favorite Tarot Site: Raven’s Tarot
- Favorite Fiction Quote: “You may tell a tale that takes up residence in someone’s soul, becomes their blood and self and purpose. That tale will move them and drive them and who knows that they might do because of it, because of your words. That is your role, your gift.” – Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus
- Favorite Nonfiction Quote: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles”
- Favorite Genres: Magic Realism, Contemporary Fantasy
- Favorite Vacation Spots: Glacier National Park, Montana and the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. (The pphotograph was taken during a paddle trip on the French Broad River on the Biltmore Estate.)
- Favorite Authors: James Joyce, Virginia Woolf, and more recently: Pat Conroy, Mark Helprin, Isabelle Allende, Terry Kay, and Diana Gabaldon.
Enough about me. What are your favorite vacation destinations, quotes, authors and websites?