Jock Stewart’s 2015 Book Buying Guide
Got cash, buy books for gifts. Here are a few ideas:
- I’m Bidding One No Trump, by Jock Stewart, a guide to the Republican debates.
- Impurity, by Franz Jonathan, a shocking story about youths going out of their way to disturb their parents purportedly written by Jonathan Franzen’s alter ego.
- Sow’s Ear, by anonymous, said to be the first draft of Silkworm by Robert Galbraith.
- Go Kill a Watchman, by Lee Harper, the unauthorized prequel to Go Set a Watchman discovered by a literary agent looking for another quick buck.
- I’m Not as Old as I Look, by Bill Smith, a slapdash biography of Bernie Sanders.
- Benghazi Banana-fana fo-Fazi, by Moniue Ellis, a proctologist’s view of GOP’s anal fascination with Benghazi.
- Christ Hates Starbucks Cups, by Einstein Alberts, a longitudinal study of the nutcases who have protested against Christmas at Starbucks.
- Ten Thousand Shades of Orange, by E. L. Jones, tell-all stories of questionable people going nuts in a Florida orange grove.
- Guess Who Stories, by Rudyard Kipling, folktales about the real power behind the Presidency written via a Ouija board and a felt-tip marker.
- Loser’s Weepers, by Feast of Stephen Marks, a guide to questionable medical care by those Obamacare left out.