Cleaning out the SPAM queue
The SPAM queue contains few treasures. I always glance through the message because sometime legitimate stuff falls in there. The rest of today’s SPAM looked more like this:
I’ve read all your books. I love those with the space monkeys. Click on my links to learn more about space moneys. Become a monkey person.
- This is the best post since sliced bread. You really made me think even though I try to avoid it. Get in on my thoughtless marketing deals by clicking right here right now.
- Didn’t we meet in a bar ten years ago? I’ve been searching the Internet for you even though you told me your name is Bill Smith. I wanted to tell you I was pregnant. If you ever think you’ve gotten anyone pregnant, click here for counseling.
- My blog is all about SPAM which is why I came here. I hoped you’d stop writing about books and talk about food. If you want to buy my food, follow the links.
- You’ve really nailed it or whatever. I come to your blog everyday just to learn more. Never disappointed. You won’t be disappointed with my hot deals on Viagra. Just click on the word ‘chicks’ to learn more.
- Empty SPAM cans make good art that I sell on my site to support my counseling program for people who are scared of SPAM. I can tell by your posts that you’re having issues with your SPAM queue.
- I’m a hot chick. WordPress won’t let me post any of my chix pix. If you like chix pix, I got what you want. Maybe we can meet at an Exxon station and exchange phone numbers.
Do real people write these things or is there a malevolent machine in New York City churning these out along with fortune cookie fortunes?