A new fantasy, a book sale, a free e-book and more
- I’m happy to announce the release of my Vietnam-era contemporary fantasy called The Sailor by Vanilla Heart Publishing. The novel tells the story of a young pacifist from Montana who enlists in the navy rather than running away to the safe havens of Sweden or Canada. Once he’s on board an aircraft carrier in the Western Pacific, he finds that some of the worst news of his tour of duty comes from the mail rather than the enemy or the sea.
You can read an excerpt from The Sailor here.
- Meanwhile, my recently released contemporary fantasy set in the Montana mountains and the Florida swamps, The Seeker, is now on sale for Kindle fans at only $2.99. The sale won’t last forever, so if you’re looking for a summer read about love, magic and fate, check it out today.
You can read more about The Seeker and The Sailor on the Garden of Heaven page on my web site.
- I mentioned recently that my publisher is bringing popular titles out as audio books which can be found on Audible and iTunes. I’m told that the narrator for my Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire satire actually founds like Jock. Stay tuned. You can listen to this book soon.
- My three-story set, Emily’s Stories, is already available in both audio and Kindle. These stories are suitable for families who like to listen to books in the car on vacation trips. Two of these stories are set in the Florida Panhandle and one is set in Glacier National Park.
- My two-story spooky stories set gives you a great deal with two North Florida ghost stories for only $.99. “Moonlight and Ghosts” is set in an abandoned mental hospital and “Cora’s Crossing” is set at Florida’s supposedly haunted Bellamy Bridge. If you live in North Florida or South Georgia, you can take a tour of the bridge just north of Marianna.
- If you’re thinking about reading Stephen King’s Joyland, I posted a brief review of the novel on my Magic Moments blog here.
For a short time, you can get a free copy of my e-book Celebrate Glacier to help celebrate the 100th birthday of the Glacier Park Lodge.
For information about my other books, stop by my Amazon page.